A Hopped-Up Octoberfest Celebration
Mraz Brewing Company is taking Octoberfest and dry hopping it! From October 31 through November 2, we’ll be hosting a hopped-up version of the age-old celebration of beer, food and music. It’s called Hoptoberfest and it’ll feature 6 deliciously unique IPAs, consisting of 4 Double IPAs, a Seasonal IPA and a Session IPA . And in true Octoberfest fashion, there will be food and music to enjoy while sampling one, two or all of the following beers.
The Tap List
- EDH IIPA – One of our most popular beers year-round. EDH is an Imperial IPA with large amounts of El Dorado hops, experimental hop 5256 and a pinch of Citra for the final dry hop. Who cares about the malts in this beer it is all about the hops!
- X-Files 2X IPA – Dry hopped with 100% Galaxy hops, no crystal malt, 8.2% ABV, 100 IBU. The rest of this recipe is considered strictly classified. "The truth is out there" and you may just find it in a pint of this delicious Double IPA.
- BrothasAndBeer Double Black IPA – Our collaboration with the Brothas And Beer crew. This Double Black IPA weighs in at a booming 9.1% ABV and 131 IBU. As bold in color as it is in flavor, this Double IPA pours obsidian black and boasts a boatload of experimental hop #05256 which yields notes of dark fruit, pine, mint, and citrus.
- Simcoe-Amarillo Imperial IPA – An Imperial IPA dry hopped exclusively with Simcoe and Amarillo hops. Those who know their IPAs know how perfectly these two hops work together. Those who don't, will find out after a taste of this 7.9%, 100 IBU Imperial IPA.
- Fall IPA - Perfectly crafted for this festive time of year, our Fall IPA pours a seasonal golden brown with a light citrusy nose. The mouthfeel is bitter and piney with hints of roast and smoke. Perfect for the warm autumn days or chilly fireside nights.
- G’Day IPA - We crafted a sessionable IPA (4.8%) without sacrificing body. Brewed entirely with New Zealand and Australian hops, G’Day may be lighter on the alcohol but it’s loaded with flavor and a wonderful stone-fruit aroma. This beer makes any day a good day.
Can’t Decide? Try Them All!
Run the rack of this IPA 6-pack in a special "Hoptoberfest Taster Set" to see how each is unique from the next. This flight will only be available during Hoptoberfest so be sure to try it while you can!
Eats and Beats
What’s an Octoberfest celebration without food and music? On Saturday, November 1, we’ll have delicious eats from Cluck N Chuck Food Truck from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Manuel Soto will be performing live in the tasting room from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. It may not be schnitzel and oompah bands, but you also won’t be required to wear lederhosen to attend…unless you want to of course!